Sunday, 28 March 2010

Drive away, take a holiday.

Last week I had the start of my mocks, which was so much fun; english, I.T, history and an english oral what more could a girl wish for? Now this week I have a business studies, food tech, maths and english poems exam :/ it's really annoying having them so close to the end of term but at least I have the holidays to look forward to. The clocks went forward this morning which is officially the start of british summer time :)
_
How I wish I was on this beach right now ... xoxo

3 comments:

  1. me to on the last thing.. its so hott here in san diego. and gud luck on all ur scul work..

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we would all like to be on a beach right now just relaxing! I wish I could go to the beach this summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.
    Just found your blog, hehe.
    Lovely post, and really great blog!!
    I was hoping if you would take a look at mine, and maybe be a follower?
    Kisses.
    † http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your comments :)