Sunday, 24 January 2010

As promised .... ♥

My injection went alright I suppose, there was some drama; but what's life without drama :) Friday was so good, had school during the day which was okay, but then in the evening I went to Nandos with my friends and had an amazing time :) I was quite embarrassed though when it was time for the cake and my friends sang Happy Birthday at the top of their voices; but what can I say I love them ♥ as promised my outfit from Friday night and a few others :)

My outfit



The Friends ♥




Our waiter haha ;)

Embarrassed much ?


Trying to read my essay of a card :)

haha ♥

Saturday outfit :)

After the meal my friend came back to mine for a sleepover; where we watched movies and just chatted :) On Saturday we went shopping and had our make up done :) It's my birthday in exactly 2 hours 25 minutes and i can't wait - even though I have school I'll be with all my friends ♥ xoxo

4 comments:

thankyou for your comments :)