Today was a snow day :) but we still had to go into school only to be sent home at lunch - what a waste of time! Heavy snowfall is expected overnight and for the rest of the week so if our headteacher comes to her senses then school shall be shut tomorrow :) I love the snow but only if we're off school otherwise it's so annoying and cold! However when I got home today I wrapped up in a blanket with a hot chocolate watching the notebook - absolutley love that film and I did my usual celebrity stalking lol ;) when I first found out about Aaron Johnson was dating Sam Taylor Wood (below) I was horrified - he's only 19 and she's 42! Then it was revealed that they were engaged and that they didn't care about the age gap and I was shocked but now they're expecting a baby! It all seems really weird to me and makes me feel a little sick. 

Anyway last night I was really happy as the new season of 90210 started with a double bill and even though Ethan has left, there's still Liam to stare at :) haha xoxo

new follower :) I love your blog! xx
ReplyDeleteThankyou! xx
ReplyDelete