Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Life is a maze and love is a riddle ♥

So Saturday I saw Sherlock Holmes and I thought that it was really good; you were kept in supense throughout the whole film which was great! I would definitely recommend going to see this film! I then did some shopping and bought some earrings and a jumper :) the start of this week hasn't been too bad especially TV wise as monday there was a double bill of Glee - which is sort of like an adult HSM but is hilarious and then tuesday it was 90210 where Liam (Matt Lanter) is absolutley gorgeous :) The only thing i need back on now is Gossip Girl!

Matt Lanter

Today it snowed, again, but did we get a day off school? No, more like half an hour. It was ridiculus, for our school to shut I think that everyone would have to snowed in! It doesn't look like it's going anywhere anytime soon so I guess I'll just have to deal with it. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. wow he's pretty cute (:
    and i know over here in san diego gossip girl isnt playing either :[

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. is soooocute Matt!!! is soooooo cute! I wanna all about him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great..I want to see Sherlock Holmes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with snow...

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your comments :)